Posted in Whm/Cpanel on Feb 14, 2018
How to suspend an account in WMM/Cpanel :-
Step 1 :- Login to you WHM :-
Step 2 :- Click Manage Account Suspensions under Account Functions in left menu of WHM.
Account Functions >> Manage Account Suspensions.
Step 3 :- Select the account in question by clicking on either the username or the main domain on the account. If you are suspending an account, you can place a note in the box to help remember why it was suspended.
Step 4 :- Click on either Suspend or Unsuspend.
Posted in Whm/Cpanel on Feb 06, 2018
cPanel is a popular, feature rich and reliable web hosting platform that’s in use worldwide by thousands of web-hosting companies and individuals. With an intuitive and powerful graphical user interface, users can manage databases and website files, set up ftp and email accounts and control every aspect of their website.[Read more...]
Posted in Whm/Cpanel on Jan 26, 2018
Important log paths on whm server:
1. Exim main log: /var/log/exim_mainlog
2. Apache access log: /usr/local/apache/logs/access_log
3. Apache error log: /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log (All exceptions caught by apache along with standard error output from CGI applications)
4. SSH Logins are in /var/log/secure
5. FTP Logins are in: /var/log/messages
6. POP/IMAP logins are in: /var/log/maillog
7. Mod_security log: /etc/httpd/logs/audit_log (may depend on installation)
8. Domain Access Logs: /usr/local/apache/domlogs/domain.com (General access log file for each domain configured with cPanel)